Lindsay Ahart, president and owner of Pink Lamb Productions, has offices in southern California as well as the DC area. Though Pink Lamb is a recent addition to Lindsay’s profile of work, producing and creating is not. Lindsay graduated from the Television Film and New Media department at San Diego State University. During college Lindsay did many internships which included working at Amblin DreamWorks SKG with Steven Spielberg. When she graduated Lindsay has worked on many different projects between Los Angeles and San Diego and eventually started her own multimedia production company, Pink Lamb Productions. Lindsay is now currently teaching a screenwriting class at Northern Virgina College.
Winner of DV AWARD for Producer, MarCom AWARD for Producer, and TELLY AWARD for Producer, and more!
Lindsay Gilbert Ahart’s Resume
San Diego State University San Diego, CA 3.5 GPA Graduated 2003 Television, Film and New Media Major
University of Phoenix, Graduated 2007, Masters Degree, MAED 3.6 GPA
Lindsay is currently teaching a screenwriting course at Northern Virginia College.
· Pink Lamb Productions, Started my own production company, produced videos and won awards, www.pinklamb.com
. HBO/ Playtone Ent., Assisted with production of John Adams miniseries documentary. Washington DC and VA
. Diamond Films, Promotions, marketing, post production, creative development, in Potomac, MD.
· Court TV, Production Coordinator for David Stevens’s case.
· Groovy Like A Movie Creative freelance producer and writer for a production company in San Diego, CA.
· Happy Trailers HD Writer and production coordinator to various projects. Finished project Gnostic, working with Francesco Quinn. Los Angeles, CA.
· Keith Urban Music Video, Capitol Records Assistant to producer. Los Angeles, CA. February 2005
· New South Wales Film and Television Office Assistant to Jane Smith, Chief Executive, while in Los Angeles. January 2005
· Production Coordinator YARBLE LLC. , ZZYZX Put together production in dessert location. Los Angeles, CA October 2004
· Costume Designer for Dan Myrick, THE STRAND Work with costume designer, on feature film and production. Los Angeles, CA April 2004
· Red Light PR Assistant for president of public relations firm, write editorials, press kits, and creative input with stylists, assistant work. Hollywood, CA
· Irish Dream Time Productions, Pierce Brosnan Creative development; read scripts, write coverage and creative input.
· GOODSPOT PRODUCTIONS Executive assistant to the writers and producers, and helped write the script to the DVD release of TRUE ROMANCE. Santa Monica, CA July, 2003
· BINACOM Documentary Project through COX Communications Directed and reported a documentary on the border life of college students in San Diego and Tijuana.
INTERNSHIPS · DreamWorks, Amblin Entertainment Edit scripts, copied scripts, wrote coverage on scripts, assistant tasks, creative development, research projects, pitched a script idea. · NBC Worked with Vince Manze, President/ Creative director, promotions
Relevant Experience · Produced FOREVER TAINTED, LIQUID FAME, started Pink Lamb Productions, www.pinklamb.com · Produced several student films and wrote many spec scripts, produced two spec beer commercials for Coors, SDSU Television Film and New Media Club, National Chapter of Women in Film and Video in Washington DC
Awards received: 2006 DV AWARD for Producer, 2006 MarCom AWARD for Producer, 2006 TELLY AWARD for Producer, SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY DEANS LIST, 3.9 GPA